Arun is Bringing You...Your Daily Remedy

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Antonio Banderas: The Arun Lookalike?




Antonio Banderas: Butt-kicking badass, Latino Lover, Hollywood hunk...and apparently, Arun lookalike.

Recently, people all over over the place have been saying I look a lot like Antonio Banderas. I don't happen to really agree, but I seem to be vastly outnumbered. I think my longer hair (I've haven't cut it for about 10 months) has a lot to do with it, and the longer it gets, the more people say I look like Antonio!

In fact, one girl I met at the beach last week, wouldn't stop calling me "Antonio," because she said I looked exactly like him, only a little darker. I was thoroughly annoyed, and ignored her the rest of the day.

To be honest, I actually don't like the fact that people say I look like anybody! If anything HE looks like ME! I suppose I should take it as a complement since girls seem to think he's good looking, but personally, I think he's missing the "Indian Flare." :)

So I dug up a picture of me with longerish hair that I "self took" (my hair's a little longer right now). You be the judge!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is too much!! He has the same mullet as you man. Butt-kicking mullet. You guys are all about business (in the front) and sometimes partying (in the back).

Arun said...

Mullet? No way. My whole head is a party!