Arun is Bringing You...Your Daily Remedy

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

About this Blog

Your Daily Remedy is a collection of adventures, commentaries, rants, and advice by yours truly, Arun. I write a few times a week and try to share my most interesting experiences with all of you. Hopefully by reading this blog, you feel a little happier, a little entertained, learn something here and there, and most importantly, love ME!

I'm constantly updating and revising this site to look cooler, be more user friendly, and enhance your experience overall. I encourage you to leave comments on anything and everything and let me know what think! Be sure to bookmark this site or add it in your RSS feed as I have an unlimited stash of things to write about. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man...Your Blog is cool,Interesting..i will be reading all your Posts..just add u r personnel experience on each post making it good to read...May god bless u .

Anonymous said...

Hey man...Your Blog is cool,Interesting..i will be reading all your Posts..just add u r personnel experience on each post making it good to read...May god bless u .

Arun said...

Thanks for the comlement Sanal. Comments like these really make me want to keep writing!

Unknown said...

dude aran, you're an inspiration. is there any way i can email you to get personal advice?

my email is shaanr // at // gmail dot com

seriously my eyes light up when my rss feeder gets an update from you

Anonymous said...

Arun, your blog is great. Every morning, I read this before I go to the bathroom and jerk off to Michael Jackson songs.

Keep up the great work!

hands said...

true gold. i have to admit this is a testimonial, and your stuff did help me tonight somehow. thanks for the posts and please continue to write, you definitely have talent (did I overstate??) and your willingness to share your exploits with others in a constructive way is a phenomenal gift to everyone.

here’s a little self promotion: http://www.myspace.com/millerlarinrodriguez (i suggest a listen for law of attraction and s s records, the others suck) befriend us if you like the music, we are trying to be famous musicians, obviously. best, c

hands said...

also i forgot to mention you are hilarious and i apologize for copying your style in the second part of my comment... awesomeness could be contagious but more likely i just need an upgrade.