Arun is Bringing You...Your Daily Remedy

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaack!


I know what you're thinking...


"Arun! I thought I'd lost you forever! Where have you been???"

Good question, and I'm glad you're concerned.

Welp, to put it simply, after returning from my "Round the World Trip-O-Awesomeness," things got busy...very busy. So busy in fact that writing took a back seat.

The week after I returned, I moved to a new place closer to Downtown San Diego. I'm FINALLY able to walk to some really awesome restaurants (and for those of you who know my affinity for food in general, you know how dangerous this is for me!).

Then, I started school.

That's right. I am know a member of the UCSD Rady School of Management, class of 2012. Let me tell you, MBA school is no joke. There's a TON of work, group projects, presentations, etc. In addition to school, I'm still doing my internet marketing stuff, and a few other tasks.

Bottom line is, things are crazy busy, but that's just the way I like it! Unfortunately, the blog updates won't be as they once were, BUT, I promise to be more regular and not take another 3 month break (at least no time soon).

Also, I may change the format a bit in the interest of posting more frequency. Posts might be a little shorter, but hopefully more frequent. I've got a lot of things to write about though including adventures, advice, and (my personal favorites), RANTS!

By the way, the picture at the top really has nothing to do with anything. A friend invited me for some "Backstage Pass" at the San Diego Zoo where you get to be up close and personal with some of the animals.

Stay tuned. Your Daily Remedy is BACK!

No comments: