Arun is Bringing You...Your Daily Remedy

Monday, April 16, 2012

The Resurrection of Your Daily Remedy!


Good Lord it's been a long time since I've posted!


Yes, I know I have a knack for stating the obvious.

So where the hell have I been?

Well, this year has been a whirlwind of activity...business school, internet marketing, scheming for world domination, girls, teaching, and my usual antics and adventures have moved to the forefront.

The lack of recent blogging has been partially due to lack of time, but if I'm being honest, more lack of motivation.

Don't get me wrong....I LOVE writing...especially writing about ME! But, I also like writing good quality posts that, while involving me heavily, also give you value either through something I've learned, something super interesting, or shear humor and laughter.

One of the things that's kind of upsetting is how my lack of posting has buried this in the heeps of websites on the internets.

THIS POST used to rank number 1 in Google for the search term "being social"...now it's no where to be found.

Since I wrote that post five years ago as well as my ebook, I actually have sooooo much more to share on the subject of being socially savvy and socially aware.

Anyways, the point of today's post is to simply say: I'm still alive (you can all come out of depression now), AND I'm really going to make a concerted effort to start posting again (let the masses rejoice!).

The nice thing about not posting for so long is that I have a nice build up of funny stories.

The picture in the post is actually from Easter Sunday last week...that's a story in itself which I will be sure to post soon.

In the mean time, hide ya kids, hide ya wife, and hide ya husband, because I'M BACK!

No comments: